Marketing and BD Advisor (Energy and Projects)
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £49000.00 per annum|
A leading UK law firm are looking for their next Business Development and Marketing Advisor to join the team! The Business Development and Marketing Advisor will be focussing specifically on the Energy and Projects practice of the London office.
The Business Development and Marketing Advisor's main duties will be:
- To be the lead point of contact for partners and associates for all pitch requests within the practice. Responsible for quality and accurate first drafts tailored to the opportunity/client and project management of end to end process
- Develop and maintain standard pitch materials and credentials with descriptions of the practice offering and credentials.
- Provide business development tools to enable lawyers to persue new business leads
- Be the lead point of contact for partners locally for all BD & Marketing requests
- Manage end-to-end directory and awards submissions process for the group to key publications and the media
- Identify key sponsorship & membership opportunities to raise group profile thereby facilitating new business opportunities
- Work with the central events team to identify, plan and execute appropriate client events for the group
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career, working for a leading law firm! If you think this is the opportunity for you then please apply now!