Management Accountant - 6 Month FTC
A Property Consultancy based in gorgeous Mayfair offices are looking for an experienced management accountant to join their finance team on a Fixed term contract basis for 6 months, with the potential for a permanent role if interested.
The firm has been experiencing strong growth over the last few years which is the reason for this role. The FC and FD are looking to complete a few projects but are fully occupied with their more routine responsibilities.
This role will be to take responsibility for some of their workloads so they can implement these projects, as well as to help out on the projects were appropriate.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of analysis schedules for the annual partnership tax computation
- Preparation of year-end financial statements and supporting the annual audit process
- Review and aggregation of client names added in the last financial year to aid client fee reporting
- Preparation of PSA analysis schedules for the last financial year
- Monthly reporting on public sector contracts
- Fee sector classification and reporting
- Preparation of reporting and analysis to enable support department track their spend against budget
- Running weekly aged debt reports
- Dealing with queries and ad-hoc reporting
- Management accounting experience in a professional services firm
- Strong Excel
- Professional and personable manner