Finance & Accounting
||Up to £40000.00 per annum
An exciting opportunity to work in a London based law firm as a Management Accountant is currently available. As the management accountant you would be working closely with the wider finance team assisting with the firms monthly management accounts and provide commentaries for the individual departments.
You would be expected to be responsible for:
- Assisting with the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting
- Maintaining monthly accounting records including the preparation and posting of accruals and prepayments, loans and leases
- Maintaining the fixed asset register and posting all related journals
- Preparation of the monthly fee-earners billing and time reports
- Assist with the year-end audit process and deal with any audit queries
- Preparation of year-end schedules
- Monthly Meetings with the Department (cost centre) Heads discussing their teams management accounts
- Assist with the Quarterly VAT returns
- Month End Processing
- Liaising with the Billing team to ensure all client residual balance are dealt with
If you have relevant law firm experience, have an ACCA or CIMA qualification then please apply today!