|Location:||West End, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
A sector leading US Law Firm based in a brilliant West End location are searching for a Management Accountant to join their small finance team on a nine month FTC. The Management Accountant would be responsible for Supervising the transactional work, preparing the London annual tax accounts and the monthly financials. The Management Accountant taking on the opportunity would also need a very good knowledge of the Solicitor Accounts Rules.
The US law firm are looking for someone to come on board and hit the ground running, they would be in charge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules audit, the internal and bank purposed management accounts and the year-end schedules and payment of the partner drawings.
As their future management accountant you would need:
- A thorough knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- A thorough knowledge of 3E.
- A thorough knowledge of law firm finance systems.
- Accounting double entry knowledge.
- Supervisory skills to manage, train and develop finance staff.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise workload.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to communicate at all levels with clarity, timeliness and appropriateness to achieve positive outcome.
You would also be required to ask as:
- A team player
- Confidential business partner
- An ambassador for the firm
If you are interested and believe the above role reflects your abilities, please do get in touch today!