A top 100 law firm is currently looking for a Management Accountant to join their diverse environment. The firm currently deals with private and public law and are specialists in their respective fields. This exciting firm is based in the City of London with accessible transport.
The Management Accountant role requires a confident individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills. At this firm you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Producing monthly management information and reports
- Work closely with key stakeholders
- Provide management to the office account team
- Preparing the annual firm wide budget and reforecasts when required
- Providing commercial analysis to various partners, Head of Finance and CFOO on monthly results
- Maintenance of the fixed asset, prepayments and accrual schedules
- Liaising with external auditors and accountants
- Training fee earners on the full suite of available management information
- Qualified account (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) or Part qualified with relevant experience
- Strong academic background including Maths and English
- Experience of working in a professional services or legal environment
- Strong knowledge of cost accounting and budgeting principles
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills
- Good commercial understanding
- Confident communicator
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Self-motivated and a team player
If you fit the Management Accountant description above and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.