|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
High end, global law firm looking for an experience Management Accountant to joined them on a 12 month FTC basis to cover maternity leave. They are happy to consider someone part qualified or fully qualified, as long as someone is able to demonstrate the hands-on work experience on the full management accounts process.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected law firm, working in a direct team of 5, with a wider finance function of circa 50 people. Working directly with the financial controller, you will gain fantastic exposure to global management accounts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Production of the global month end finance pack;
- Review office P&Ls and ensure that they are prepared in accordance with the firm's accounting policies;
- Produce detailed KPI sheets for all offices ensuring accuracy and consistency;
- Review online KPI "Dashboard" data for consistency with other reported data
- Check integrity and accuracy of reports circulated to partnership
- Assist in producing Firm-wide reporting for Business Support Heads
- Assist in producing & managing firm-wide profit & loss account
- Provide commentary and analysis to management
- Produce the 'Weekly Stats' pack for circulation to the Global Executive Committee
- Assist with global marketing reporting and analysis
- Post journals and assist with opening and linking general ledger codes on Aderant Expert
- Provide ad hoc general financial support and assistance to all finance and non-finance personnel as required
- Manage Firmwide Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in developing management reporting
To be successful in your application, you will need to have worked for a law firm before (wider professional services may be considered) and have proven Management Accounts experience. Great team player, with enthusiastic and proactive approach to work.
Due to the urgency of this position, notice periods longer than one month are not able to be considered.