|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£42000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
Job Title: Management Accountant
Location: Central London
Salary range: Up to £45,000 + package
I am currently working with an international independent management consultancy that specialise in the transport industry. They are looking for Management Accountant to join their well established Finance team. The successful candidate will be responsible for partnering with, developing and analysing operational data and analysis, and producing the monthly management accounts for two of the UK business units; Planning and Advisory, and the Corporate function). This role is suited to someone who is looking to progress from supporting a month end to owning the process from transactional entry to the output of management accounts.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Responsibility for the production of UK Advisory (UKAD) and UK Planning (UKPL) monthly management accounts, commentary and analysis;
- Working with Corporate heads to monitor corporate spend vs budget, and support in the production of quarterly and annual forecasts for the corporate divisions
- Managing the working capital position of the UKAD and UKPL divisions, primarily through monthly WIP meetings and active financial management of larger projects;
- Managing the production of weekly cash-flow statements and forecasts for the following four weeks; and
- To act as a trusted advisor to colleagues both within and outside of the finance team.
Requirements for this role include:
- Have experience in a similar finance function role, ideally within a professional services environment.
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA, or equivalent), with at least one year's post qualification experience
- Professional services industry experience would be an advantage.
- Have excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Be able to effectively prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Have strong skills in MS Excel.
- Previous experience of Agresso or another ERP system would be an advantage
If you are interested in the role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber on 0207 4307 281