|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to £50000 per annum|
A top law firm are looking to expand their reporting team and want a qualified accountant to come on board and work with the Head of Reporting and Systems to develop a firm wide financial managment suite.
This is an excellent role for anyone who wants to develop and take their career to the next level.
As the management accountant, you will be
- Supporting the development of financial metrics and tools to support Financial reporting, profitability growth, pricing and Innovation to maximise profitability.
- Automate and simply current financial reporting and adapt to stakeholder usage.
- Input into the identification of and implementation of appropriate finance systems which may include; BI tool, PMS system, budgeting and forecasting tools.
- Supporting the monthly and year end firm wide (UK and International) consolidation of results, including the production of commentary, reports and board packs.
- Acting as a central point within the finance team supporting the forecasting and annual budgeting cycles.
- Demonstrate a high level of professional expertise and insight into the commercial context of the firm.
If you have a high understanding of business strategy and expertise with Elite, Excel and Financial reporting tools, this role could be for you!
Please contact me to discuss further or apply with your CV now!
0207 430 7240