Management Accountant - 12 Month FTC
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
Job Title: Management Accountant - 12 Month FTC
Location: Central London
Package: Up to £60,000 + benefits
An International Consultancy business based in Central Lonon are looking for a fully qualified Management Accountant on a 12 month FTC (maternity cover). This is an excellent opportunity for a fully qualified (ACA,ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) Management Accountant with experience in a Professional Services business to join a well established Finance team in an International business. A very competitive package is on offer.
Responsibilities for this role include:
* Prepare Expenditure Management accounts on a monthly basis
* Undertake analytical review of general ledger accounts on a monthly basis.
* Reconcile all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
* Prepare cash flow analysis on a monthly basis
* Maintenance and posting of prepayment and accrual schedules, ensuring these are kept up to date
Prepare budget reports and assist the Financial Controller with all aspects of the budget process
Requirements for this role iclude:
* A minimum of 5 years' financial and management accounting experience gained in a professional services firm (ideally 5 years' post-qualification experience and a minimum of 3 years' post-qualification experience).
* The ability to develop strong and successful working relationships at all levels, but particularly with business support service managers and partners, based on technical knowledge, clear communication skills and the ability to turn data into useful information.
* Advanced Excel skills. Prior experience of using SUN Accounts highly desirable. Q&A experience desirable.
* Either ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified.
* Must be pro-active, well-organised and have an eye for detail.
* Must have a commercial approach to analysis and reporting.
* A team player, who is able to motivate and work in a collaborative manner.
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber at Ambition on 0207 4307 281