M&A Tax Manager / Senior Manager
Ambition are working with a leading global business advisory and financial consulting firm to assist in searching for experienced M&A / Transaction Tax professionals from the Assistant Manager grade up to Senior Manager.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Performing tax due diligence and deal structuring across a wide variety of sectors
- Leading both buy and sell-side tax due diligence projects as well as working on tax restructuring projects
- Providing client-centric tax advisory services focused on mitigating tax risk and minimising cost
To be suitable for this role you will:
- Be ACA and CTA qualified
- Have a minimum 3 years Transaction Tax / M&A tax experience
- Have real estate tax experience (preferred but not essential)
- Work at another large consulting firm or big 4 accounting firm
- Have direct managerial experience to be considered for manager grade and above
If you are a strong M&A Tax professional looking to join a world leading organisation then please do apply or reach out for a confidential discussion.