An M&A director is needed for a leading advisory firm in England's happiest city Bristol. As an M&A Director, you will get the opportunity to join a corporate finance team who have deep sector knowledge and expertise.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Drive revenue growth and target client origination as well as all related origination activities with an aim to expand market share.
- Execute M&A transactions across the client portfolios.
- Contribute to all aspects of development including recruitment, coaching and developing team members, client account management and driving the culture of operational success.
- Leverage the existing client relationships in other service lines strengthening the firm's brand across the marketplace.
- Contribute to the delivery of wider strategic objectives across M&A deals and participating in initiatives for growth of the firm as a whole.
To be successful, the ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record in corporate finance deal origination and execution within a recognised advisory firm or banking institution.
- Experience in team building and management.
- Track record of successfully pitching for client M&A, identifying and anticipating commercial opportunities while converting networking activity into viable clients.
- Ability to navigate successfully across complex, geographically and commercial diverse operations.
You would get the opportunity to join a highly motivated, fast-paced and passionate team. If this could be of interest, please reach out.