M&A Associate/Senior Associate - TMT
We are pleased to be working with an established and growing M&A advisory firm with a focus on cross-border technology transactions. With a busy pipeline, the team is now looking to add an Associate/Senior Associate to join them.
They work with a variety of technology companies from start-ups through to established leaders in the market, as well as Private Equity and Venture Capital firms. Having established a strong presence in the market, they have worked with industry leaders and household names to explore strategic M&A opportunities
The team advises clients on the range of corporate finance matters, including mergers and acquisitions (both public and private), recapitalisations and divestments, across a range of sub-sectors including Fintech, software, digital media, communication technology, and aerospace. As an Associate, you will play an integral part in transactions whilst gaining exposure to all states of the M&A process.
Day to day activities include:
- Financial modelling to facilitate M&A transactions
- In-depth preparation, analysis and explanation of financial information, both historical and projected
- Valuation analysis of companies, including DCF and LBO Analysis
- Preparing and drafting information memoranda, marketing pitches, management presentations etc
- Establishing and developing relationships with clients and prospective clients
- Coaching and mentoring junior associates/analysts/interns
Due to the nature of the work and the clients you will have a natural interest in the TMT sector paired with strong technical knowledge. You will already be working within an M&A environment and have had circa. 3 years' minimum experience. In addition, you should highly accomplished in valuation methodologies for TMT companies. By nature, you will be analytical and curious, and will be able to apply financial theory with ease.
You will be used to working under pressure and have the desire to excel and succeed. Those with an investment banking background would be in a strong position for this role.
Get in touch with Heather Knee now to find out more and apply on 0207 430 7231 / Heather.Knee@ambition.co.uk