M&A Associate Director - Life Sciences
|Location:||City of London, London|
We are excited to be working with a top advisory firm to find an M&A Associate Director to join their London office. Your work would be focused on the Life Sciences sector, including pharma services, digital health and medtech.
Your role will be to manage and deliver projects, in addition to this you will:
- Manage M&A processes and present these to partners, having resolved any issues.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and identify new opportunities for M&A work.
- Assume ownership of clients and projects, for which you will review reports, financial documents, business proposals and deliver pitches.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the sector.
- Mentoring of junior members of the M&A Life Sciences team, including support, appraisals and promotions, in addition to delivering feedback.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional who is looking for a new and exciting challenge in a global business.
Requirements for the role include:
- ACCA/ACA qualification (or equivalent)
- Thorough understanding of both sell-side and buy-side M&A, including buyouts, with the ability to lead any form of corporate finance case.
- Ability to pitch propositions, with effective use of Microsoft programmes.
- Previous managerial experience.
If this role interests you feel free to apply or reach out for a confidential chat.