* £26,000 - £28,000 + outstanding bens
* Global Real Estate company
* Docklands or West End location
* Exciting opportunity to be an integral part of a great team
* Would suit someone with previous lettings experience, looking to take a step into a market leader
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lettings Administrator who enjoys being at the heart of a successful team. This busy and varied role will encompass all aspects of the lettings cycle, from client liaison to preparation of contracts. This Lettings Administrator role is responsible for ensuring all lets move to completion as quickly, efficiently and smoothly as possible.
This role would suit an experienced Lettings Administrator/Negotiator who is looking to take the next step in their career and wants to join a hugely well established, global business who are the leaders in their market. There are 2 locations available for this role, one in Docklands and one in the West End - both offices are extremely smart and modern and both teams are professional, switched on, friendly and successful.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have at least 1 years Lettings Administration/Negotiation experience with exceptional communication, administration and organisational skills. In return you will receive first class training and brilliant career development and progression opportunities.
To be successful in this Lettings Administrator role, you will have:
* Previous experience in Lettings - either as a Negotiator or Administrator
* Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) - experience of a Property database would be highly beneficial
* Good understanding of legislation and compliance around lettings
* Superb communication skills
* The ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and clients
* Very high attention to detail
* The ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
Key accountabilities within this Lettings Administrator role include:
* Administration of residential tenancies - ensuring the process is swift, smooth and compliant
* Tenant referencing
* Updating database with client details and progress
* Diary management for the team
* Client liaison
* General admin and office duties
If this Lettings Administrator opportunity is of interest, please click on apply!