Legal Secretary (German speaking)
Legal Secretary (German Speaking)
£40k per annum + exc benefits
Well-established International Law Firm
This is an opportunity to join a well known law firm and ultise your skills and experience to progress your career.
This Legal Secretary will be joining the International Arbitration team offering you the chance to develop your career at a progressive law firm who are supportive and inclusive!
Legal Secretary Responsibilities:
- Manage dairies, book meetings and prepare for the teams schedule
- Prepare bundles, amend and proofread legal documents
- Arrange travel, accommodation and visas
- Amending documents
- Manage departmental telephone calls from clients or external contacts
- Produce bills and timesheets
To be successful in This Legal Secretary German Speaking role, you will need:
- Previous experience as a Legal PA or Legal Secretary with high technical skills in MS Word and PowerPoint
- Be fluent in German
- Proactive, organised and flexible attitude
- Fantastic communication skills
If this sounds like you apply now!