Legal Secretary - Dispute Resolution
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
Legal Secretary Dispute Resolution
£35000 - £40000
Our client is a prestigious and successful law firm who have a fantastic reputation within their field. They are looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary to join them on a permanent basis, providing support to three brand new partners to the firm. The client is looking for a Legal Secretary who has a background in Dispute Resolution or wider Litigation who will be part of this team and help build and develop them in their growth.
- Diary management and organising meetings
- Preparing bundles, court dates, and schedules
- BD support
- Amending and preparing documents
- Liaising with high profile clients
- Assisting and working alongside the partners on Conveyancing cases
Skills and Attributes:
Experienced DR or Litigation Legal Secretary or PA is essential
Calm under pressure, adaptable, and professional
You will receive:
- An above market rate salary
- Pension, private medial, travel insurance, 4 free private medical appointments each year, 50% off gym membership, childcare vouchers, enhance mat/pat leave and many more
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join an established company.
The successful candidate will benefit from a professional and friendly team and environment. The modern offices are located within walking distance of public transport and local amenities.