|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
Dynamic London Law Firm
My client is looking for a flexible and adaptable Legal Secretary to support a team of fee earners throughout their specialist property and dispute resolution teams!
This opportunity is dynamic and varied plus you will be able to grow with the firm.
Legal Secretary Job responsibilities:
- Type audio dictations, correspondence and other legal documentation
- Manage telephone calls
- Open new client files/matters
- Process expense claims
- Office manager duties - order stationery and other supplies, oversea smooth running of the office, log staff annual leave and absences, train new starters and monitor compliance procedures
- General administration support such as booking couriers and coordinating deliveries
Legal Secretary Key Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Legal Secretary - property law and litigation are highly desired
- Experience typing audio dictations plus a meticulous attention to detail
- A proactive, self-determined and motivated individual