Legal PA - Technology Team
Legal PA (Technology Team)
12-month fixed term contract
Leading global law firm
£40,000 pa + excellent benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and experienced Legal PA to join an award winning, market leading law firm in a 12-month FTC.
This law firm really do have a superb culture. They are professional, friendly and fun, inclusive, collaborative and VERY successful!
Based in really lovely offices in the City this Legal PA role requires a candidate who is experienced, very organised, a great communicator and able to hit the ground running. You'll need to be client-focused and someone who loves solving problems and working to deadlines.
This Legal PA role will be busy and varied and will include:
- Proactive diary and inbox management
- Coordination of meetings and travel
- Client liaison
- Opening new client matters and conflict/compliance checks
- Preparation of a range of documents, letters and presentations
- Billing support
- Support the coordination of client events
- Coordinate training events for the team
This Legal PA role would be perfect for an experienced Legal PA who is looking for a new challenge or wants to gain exposure to an international firm. You'll need:
- Previous Legal PA experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Brilliant communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong client focus
- Able to commit to a 12-month FTC role
If this Legal PA role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!