Legal PA - Private Client, Tax and Family
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum|
Legal PA - Private Client, Tax & Family
£35,000 and Competitive Benefits
Award Winning Law Firm
Are you looking to secure a Legal PA opportunity with excellent development opportunities in an inclusive and supportive environment?
Our client is looking for a Legal PA who is hardworking, proactive and able to work efficiently in a team! This firm's modern and agile approach enables them to build long standing relationships with new clients and enhance their existing client portfolio.
Truly a highly visible, client facing Legal PA role that has the capacity to make a difference!
Legal PA Job Description:
To provide high level of secretarial support and personal assistance to a group of fee earners within the Private Client, Tax and Family team.
- Extensive diary management, booking meetings and conferences, preparing materials and updating the team schedule if necessary.
- High volume of inbox management and filtering of emails.
- Coordinating travel arrangements then creating itineraries.
- Routine monthly billing and credit control processes.
- Produce and amend all documentation including audio dictations plus file management.
- Proactively offer assistance and provide secretarial cover for the team when necessary.
- Ad hoc administration, sending out couriers, letters and faxes.
Legal PA Key Requirements:
- Previous experience working as a Legal PA or Legal Secretary within Private Client, Tax or Family.
- Fantastic communication, interpersonal and teamworking skills.
- Proactive and flexible approach.
- CILEx qualification (desirable).
- Meticulous attention to detail with strong technical skills.