Legal PA - global law firm
Leading global law firm
Stunning City Location
£35,000 - £37,000 pa & generous benefits
A career changing opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious Legal PA to join a world class law firm based in stunning offices in the heart of the City.
This firm is high profile and very successful - they have a reputation that is second to none and a dynamic, diverse and friendly culture. There are great benefits on offer and superb training and development opportunities available.
This Legal PA role would be an ideal opportunity for someone who is currently working as a Legal PA and is looking for work in a global, high-performing environment. You'll be supporting at Senior Associate level and have real scope to add value and get involved with the team.
This Legal PA role will be busy and varied and will include:
- Proactive diary and inbox management
- Coordinate internal and external meetings
- Arrange travel and prepare full itineraries
- Draft client letters, presentations, documents and reports
- Billing and expenses
- Supporting BD and marketing initiatives for the team
- Ad-hoc support as required
This Legal PA role requires a candidate who is able to use initiative and innovation - you'll be motivated by delivering service excellence and have amazing technical and communication skills.
In order to be successful in this Legal PA role you will need:
- Strong MS Office skills
- First class communication skills
- Experience of working as a Legal PA or a PA within wider professional services
- Fast and accurate typing skills (65 wpm)
- Great attention to detail
- Able to use initiative
If this Legal PA role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply now!