Legal PA - Top global law firm
Stunning City location
Highly Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits
Career Defining Opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented PA to join on of the busy practice groups within a leading global law firm based in beautiful offices in the City.
This Legal PA role would be ideal for a candidate who is currently working within a law firm, as previous experience within a legal environment is essential. Perhaps you have gained a great foundation where you are now but you are looking to take this experience into a larger firm, or want exposure to an international environment - if so, then this Legal PA role is perfect for you.
The firm itself is hugely successful and they continue to grow quickly - the environment is friendly and collaborative and there are lots of opportunities to develop both professionally and personally.
The people are amongst the best there are - they are high performers and with this create a busy, buzzy and dynamic place to work.
The Legal PA role will include:
- Complex diary management
- Organising international travel
- Coordination meetings (internal and client)
- Preparation of a range of client documents, presentations and reports
- Support billing and expenses
- Produce management reports
- Open new client matters
- Support new projects
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to take you career to the next level. This firm are well known, well respected and well structured - the training and development on offer is second to none, so if you are serious about your PA career, these are the people you want to be talking to!
In order to be successful in this Legal PA role you will need:
- Strong previous experience as a Junior PA, PA or Secretary within a legal environment
- Excellent technical skills and abilities
- Strong academic background (A level or equivalent)
- Amazing communication skills
- Great eye for detail and accuracy
If this Legal PA role sounds of interest and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!