|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £39000.00 per annum|
Legal PA - Litigation, Regulatory & Tax
£39,000 and Outstanding Benefits
Top 20 Law Firm
A challenging Legal PA at an international law!
A highly visible Legal PA supporting the Head of Litigation Division in a firm who embrace teamwork and work competitively to deliver the best service to clients!
Litigation Legal PA Responsibilities:
- Diary management for the team including booking internal and external meetings, keeping up to date with information regarding scheduled appointments, making the team aware of upcoming arrangements and preparing relevant documents or materials for this.
- Managing all correspondence on behalf of the team. Thus taking ownership of enquires via email, post and telephone calls and filtering relevant information to the team.
- Producing and altering all relevant legal documentation, audio dictations and correspondence to send out to clients.
- Open and maintain client files and new client matters, which will entail gathering significant information to carry out conflict and anti-money laundering checks.
- Support the billing process by requesting pre-bills, drafting narratives and overall monitoring the procedure.
- Assist with business development by coordinating client events and seminars and arranging follow up meetings with clients to maintain strong business relationships.
Ideal Litigation Legal PA Personal Specification:
- Extensive experience as a PA or Secretary and extensive knowledge of the legal or professional services.
- A hardworking individual who has strong experience working to tight deadlines and managing a busy workload. Thus, someone who is resilient and can bounce back when faced with challenging situations.
- Someone who can work seamlessly under pressure whilst maintaining professionalism.
- A forward thinker who can use their initiative to find solutions to problems and adapt to a different situations.
If you are interested in a dynamic Legal Secretary role with responsibility and a significant impact then APPLY NOW!