Legal PA - 2 days/week, 12 month FTC
Legal PA - Part time, 2 days per week (Thursday & Friday)
Leading international law firm
Calling all part-time Legal PAs! A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced, part-time Legal PA to join an award-winning international law firm based in beautiful offices in the City.
This role requires an experienced Legal PA to work as part of a team on a Thursday and Friday in a job share arrangement. The role is offered on a 12-month contract basis.
This law firm are very successful and they have a fantastically diverse culture - they look after their employees well and offer a range of superb benefits.
Working as part of a team of PAs, this Legal PA role will look after 1 partner, 1 solicitor and 2 associates and will be responsible for providing first class support in a busy environment.
The Legal PA role will include:
- Supporting fee earner admin such as bundling, indexing etc
- Liaising with clients
- Diary management
- Preparation of client documents - letters of engagement, conflict checks AML checks
- Meeting coordination
- Inbox management
- Travel arrangements
- Audio and copy typing
- Supporting BD activities
- Coordinating training and client events
- Billing and timesheets
In order to be successful in this Legal PA role you will need:
- Strong PA experience gained in either legal or wider professional services
- Excellent MS office skills
- Fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills
- The ability to commit to a 12-month FTC
- Able to work Thursday and Friday each week
If you are interested in this part time Legal PA role and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!