Leading Global law firm
Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits
Superb culture, supporting a fantastic team
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and client focused EA to join a highly reputable, progressive, award winning law firm based in stunning offices in the City.
This firm has a reputation for excellence. They work with an extremely impressive client portfolio and encourage their people to operate with innovation, passion and believe in recognising and rewarding hard work and talent.
The people are truly at the top of their game and the firm has a dynamic and diverse working culture - there is lots of opportunity to develop both professionally and personally.
This EA role will be challenging and rewarding in equal measures, no two days will be the same. You'll be supporting at senior stakeholder and head of business level so this Executive Assistant role requires a candidate who is proactive, able to work at pace and can thrive in a deadline driven environment. The main remit of the role will include:
- Liaising with clients to build strong working relationships
- Extensive, proactive diary management
- Produce client correspondence (engagement letters, event invites, reports, presentations)
- Attendance at team meetings, note taking where needed and ensure action points are progressed
- International travel coordination
- Financial coordination - billing process, WIP updates, expenses
- Client research
- Management of the CRM system
- Drafting timesheets
This Executive Assistant role is a fantastic opportunity for a Legal EA who is looking for a new challenge and wishes to gain wider International experience, or for a Legal PA who has reached a ceiling in their current firm and wants to progress their career.
To be successful in this Executive Assistant role you will need:
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Strong experience of supporting senior stakeholders within a Legal environment
- Demonstrable experience of delivering s superior client experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise a busy workload on a fast paced and pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills with experience of building relationships and the ability to influence people
- Flexibility and adaptability
If this Executive Assistant role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!