Legal EA - 1 to 1 role
Legal Executive Assistant
Leading global law firm
£48,000 to £55,000 pa & Benefits (gym, generous holiday allowance, health insurance)
£48,000 to £55,000 pa
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented, experienced Legal EA to join one of the worlds leading law firms based in the City.
This Legal EA role will be supporting a fantastic Partner who is extremely well regarded, both internally and from a client perspective. This is a true 1 to 1 position and requires a confident and resilient EA who wants to work as a business partner and add real tangible value to both the day to day operations and the longer-term strategy of the Partner.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working as an EA within a Legal environment and be able to demonstrate the ability to work at pace whilst remaining quality focused. In return, this Partner really wants to invest in their EA and is looking for a trusted advisor who is commercially savvy, solutions orientated and client focused. A passion for delivering high level support is key to success in this role.
This Legal Executive Assistant role will be busy and varied - there is real scope to get involved with clients and the long-term success of the practice group.
The main remit of the role will include:
- Gatekeeping and building strong internal and external client relationships
- Proactive diary and inbox management
- Drafting client letters, documents, agendas, reports and presentations
- Coordination of internal team meetings, note taking and tracking action points
- International travel arrangements
- Complex billing
- WIP management
- Coordination of client events and supporting other marketing initiatives
- Assist in the coordination of multiple client matters, working to constantly changing deadline and priorities
This Legal EA role requires a candidate who is proactive and able to use initiative. You'll need to work to tight deadlines and react quickly and efficiently to changing priorities.
You'll also need:
- A minimum 5 years' experience of working as an EA within a law firm - essential
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Strong commercial and financial awareness
- First class communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Proven track record of delivering high quality EA support at Partner level
- Ability to build relationships and communicate at all levels
This is an amazing opportunity for a Legal Executive Assistant who is looking to take their career to the next level!
If you are interested in this Legal EA role and meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!