Legal Cashier TEMP
Exciting temporary Legal Cashier opportunity at UK based law firm who focus on Media and Entertainment sectors. Possible opportunity to turn permanent.
Working in a busy finance team, you will be responsible for all elements of Office and Client Cashiering.
Key responsibilities include:
- Dealing with client/office account receipts, petty cash distribution and reconciliation
- Assisting with client/office payments through Bankline
- Dealing with transfers of funds between accounts and matters
- Providing covering support, maintaining the accounts payable system for firm suppliers and subsequent weekly payment runs to vendors
- Posting various journals e.g. courier invoices
- Filing rent deposit statements
- Processing HMCT & Land Registry payments
- Assisting with staff/partners expenses and payments
- Chasing lawyers to clear time recorded under 'miscellaneous' category
- Updating department reports for starters/leavers
- Reviewing residual balances on client account
- Generating zero balance reports for PAs/Secretaries to action
If you are immediately available with a background in Legal Cashiering, apply today!