Legal Cashier TEMP
Exciting temporary to permanent Legal Cashier opportunity at International law firm in their 15 strong finance team.
Working in a team of legal cashiers you will be dealing with both client and office cashiering and supporting the billing team during busy periods.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure the requirements of the Solicitors Accounts Rules (SAR) and statutory regulations are complied with at all times including VAT, HMRC and money laundering regulations;
- Ensure all posting and filing (both paper & paperless) is completed in an accurate and timely manner;
- Produce daily bank reconciliations for our primary client and office accounts;
- Proactive in dealing with faster payments, BACS and CHAPS receipts relating to costs and to produce the required slips for posting to the matters;
- Check and post client to office transfers;
- Check and post client to client transfers that are costs related;
- Produce and review reports detailing NYP disbursements to be paid out, ensuring compliance with SAR
- Produce client and office related cheques.
- Posting of Counsels fees and reconciling fee notes;
If you are immediately available with a background in Legal Cashiering, with Aderant (preferably) or Elite Enterprise, apply today!