Legal Cashier / Biller
Prestigious US Law firm are looking for a Legal Cashiering and Legal Billing expert to join their team to cover maternity leave.
The role will be providing strong billing and client account cashiering including related support in a small team where all members carry out most legal accounting functions.
The key responsibilities therefore include but are not limited to:
- Production and distribution of prebills at beginning of each month
- Review and edit pre-bills throughout the month and upon request
- Ensure bills are processed in a timely manner and in accordance with HMRC legislation including VAT, relevant SRA and E-billing
- Ensure bills are sent out and posted on a timely basis especially at month end
- General housekeeping of client billing related requirements ie. Rate sets, discounts, address/client name changes as per due diligence process, write offs and credit notes
- Assist with maintenance of the December and June collection drive and relevant AR reporting
- Monitoring of Client account and processing of all associated receipts and payments ensuring SRA rules compliance is maintained at all times
- Providing general support to the finance team and secretaries when required
Applicants should have experience of client account rules and client account management but will receive additional support and training where necessary.
Experience in Client Cashiering AND Legal Billing is essential for this position so if you have the varied experience required, apply now to avoid missing out.