|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum|
A Law firm based in the heart of the London Legal District is looking for a for fantastic Legal Cashier to join them on a 12 month FTC. The firm has recently celebrated 100 years since its inception and the growth from a small firm into a international outfit. As the firms Legal Cashier you would be joining a firm which as recently won Best Law Firm of the year and one that is constantly ranked as a leading firm by the Legal 500, Chambers UK and The Lawyer.
As the Legal Cashier, you would be responsible for:
- Dealing with receipting and paying out client funds
- Transferring funds between office and client accounts on a daily basis
- Paying in and processing client account cheques
- Ensuring unpaid disbursements are correctly posted
- Review daily bank reconciliations
- Processing payments through bankline
- Filing of all client account bank statements
- Updating COFA log with any SRA account rule breaches.
- Assisting the Head of Finance and the Finance Manager with the annual SRA Audit.
You would have the following experience:
- Proven experience of Aderant preferred.
- Knowledge of the SRA Account Rules
- Good communication skills
- Confident working with numbers with the ability to reconcile accurately.
Team fit is really important for this role as they are a team of 13 in finance, working with one other on the cashiering side. This person must have a proactive appraoch to work, a friendly demeaner and must be able to demonstrate sound knowledge of the SAR's attached to client to office trasnfers.
If you feel this could be a great opportunity for you, please do apply and send your CV today!