A leading law firm is currently looking for a proactive Legal Cashier to join their diverse team. This law firm has over 40 offices globally and the Legal Cashier will be based in their Birmingham office that has recently trebled in size. During your role as a Legal Cashier you will be responsible for maintaining transactions in the firm's client and office account cashiering function and ensuring the SRA Accounts Rules & AML compliance are followed.
As the Legal Cashier some of your responsibilities include:
- Prompt recording and allocation of bill receipts received from the firm's clients
- Prompt identification of client money received into the office account
- Liaising with partners to ensure that the necessary steps are carried out to ensure compliance with SRA Accounts Rules
- Providing cover for client account receipts, payments, transfers and interest calculations
- Dealing with queries relating to client account transactions and balances
To be successful in this Legal Cashier position, some of the requirements include:
- Significant years of legal cashiering experience
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Adaptable to change and willing to learn
- Work well under pressure
If you fit the Legal Cashier description above and are interested in a position where you will be valued, please apply with your updated CV.