Legal Cashier (6 months FTC)
Experienced Legal Cashier needed to join a team of 4 in the cashiering function at a law firm based in the city. The firm are moving over to Aderant in 2020 and are looking for someone with experience of the system to join them to support the team in this transition.
This will be a broad role covering all areas of client and office accounts.
Specific duties include:
- Dealing with client/office account receipts, petty cash distribution and reconciliation
- Assisting with client/office payments through Bankline
- Dealing with transfers of funds between accounts and matters
- Providing covering support, maintaining the accounts payable system for firm suppliers and subsequent weekly payment runs to vendors
- Posting various journals e.g. courier invoices
- Filing rent deposit statements
- Processing HMCT & Land Registry payments
- Assisting with staff/partners expenses and payments
Previous Aderant experience is a pre-requisite for this role, as well as a strong understanding of bit client and office accounts. Although this is an initial 6month contract, there is a possibility it could go on longer with the implementation of their new practice management system. Personality is very important to them so someone who wants to make things happen and be proactive would be great - ideas are always welcome in this team!