A pre-eminent London global firm is looking for a Legal Cashier on a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract basis.
You will be responsible for both client and office side transactions, ensuring compliance with SAR and AML regulations and reporting directly to the cashier's manager.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a firm that has a fantastic reputation, values its employees and strives to help them progress with their careers.
- Ensuring any funds identified as office money in clients' accounts are treated in a manner that complies with SRA regulations.
- Regularly liaising with members of the credit control team to ensure that payments for invoices are sent to the correct account
- Preparation of office account bank reconciliations and prompt investigation of unreconciled items
- Dealing with unpresented office account cheques, sending regular reminders to requester and arranging for cheque to be cancelled when out of date.
- Ensuring compliance with AML regulations in all aspects of role.
- Ad hoc duties to assist/cover other members of the cashiering team
Legal Cashiering experience (Essential)
Working knowledge of SAR and AML regulations (Essential)
Professional, pro-active and personable attitude and approach
If this role is of interest, please apply today!