Legal Billing Coordinator (12 months FTC)
Top International law firm are looking for a Billing Coordinator to join them on a 12month FTC maternity cover contract. This is a great opportunity to join a supportive, fun team, in a busy working environment in modern, lovely offices.
Your duties & responsibilities will include:
- To maintain a portfolio of WIP in order to ensure timely billing and effective management of matters;
- To attend monthly meetings with Partners to discuss billing;
- To submit WIP reports to the Partners & Fee Earners when required;
- To produce Billing Guides, Invoices & Credit Notes;
- To generate reports from SSRS as required by the Partners & Fee Earners;
- To prepare client invoices in accordance with instructions from Partners & Fee Earners;
- To ensure e-billing requirements are met;
- To ensure that invoices comply with agreed client fee arrangements;
- To ensure that invoicing meets all statutory/legislative requirements;
- To follow-up on timesheets to ensure that Partners & Fee Earners keep them up to date.
They are looking for someone with a background in a billing team of a law firm, ideally with experience using Aderant or Elite, however law firm experience is essential.