A pioneering global law firm with over 35 offices are looking for a billing assistant to join their growing Manchester office to help maintain a flow of billing inline with the firms agreed targets. The firm are social, welcoming and supportive of all staff joining them. The also have on offer a very generous holiday package and benefits.
The firm are looking for someone to come in with previous legal experience and to have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure client invoices are generated correctly
- Provide support to the partners and case handlers
- Production of bulling guides, prep of draft bills and finalisation of bills
You will ideally have:
- Previous legal experience
- Elite system experience (or a similar system)
- Electronic billing experience would be a benefit
If you are currently looking for a new role and feel this opportunity is right, please apply today!