Legal Aid Biller
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£20000 - £22000 per annum|
A brilliant opportunity has arisen at a growing and innovative legal aid firm to join their exceptional billing team. This Legal Aid Biller is an ideal role for a commercially aware individual who has worked in a law firm before and is looking for an environment that will support your long - term career development.
- Prepare claims for legal aid cases
- Process bills payable by third parties
- Claim Count fees, Counsel fees and disbursements
- Resolve queries that may arise with client's Legal Aid Certificates
- Respond promptly to document requests & notifications from the Legal Aid Agency
- Previous billing experience within a law firm
- Knowledge of CCMS
- Outstanding numerical & IT skills
- Excellent written & verbal skills
- Confident liaising with clients, senior managers and fee earners
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment
- Process information accurately on relevant packages including MS Excel & case management software
The Legal Aid Biller role is a great opportunity for an ambitious candidate looking for a progressive and corporate setting, where you will be working within a vibrant team. An exciting firm which is based at the centre of a stunning location, within a modern building in the City of London.
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.