Legal Administrator - Tax (12 month FTC)
|Salary:||£25000 - £31000 per annum|
Legal Administrator - Tax 12 Month FTC
£25,000 - £31,000 & Competitive Benefits
Globally Successful Law Firm
Are you able to hit the ground running, learn fast and provide administrative support at a high standard of quality?
A fantastic Legal Administrator opportunity has arisen, perfect for someone who is focused on career progression within the legal environment!
Legal Administrator Responsibilities:
- Diary management - organising client's meetings and conferences calls
- Client matter management - processing conflict checks and opening new files
- Monitoring inboxes and responding to enquires
- Processing billing, expenses and timesheets request
- Ad hoc administration tasks
- Organising travel arrangements and preparing itineraries
- Booking couriers
- Assisting with client events and creating marketing materials when necessary
- Manage client contact list and updating details
Legal Administrator Jobholder Requirements:
- Fantastic communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency
- Keen attitude to learn and develop
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload and use initiative
This is a great stepping stone in your career!