Up to £25,000
Top 10 Accounting Firm
A brand-new role and exciting Junior Secretary opportunity has just come in with full training and development support provided and lots of room for progression!
This Junior Secretary will support two senior PAs who work directly under four Partners. You will be able to shadow the secretaries, learn new skills and take ownership of completing tasks.
You have the opportunity to develop your secretarial and administrative skills and work within this lively, social and friendly team at a global accountancy practice!
Main roles and responsibilities of Junior Secretary:
- Researching travel prices, flight times and prepare itineraries
- General admin tasks
- Arranging internal meeting room bookings
- Processing expense claims
- Managing telephone calls and taking detailed messages
- Typing and amending documents
To be successful you must have:
- One-year previous office experience would be ideal
- Confident, personable with a strong work ethic
- Someone who isn't afraid to ask questions
An unmissable opportunity!