Junior Personal Insolvency Administrator- Southampton
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
An awesome opportunity has become available to join one of the country's leading advisory firms within their Personal Insolvency Team, based in Southampton.
As a case administrator you will be given an introduction into the world of Personal Insolvency and given the opportunity to build a long and successful career with room for progression and options to gain further certification.
Insolvency is a perfect mix between accounting and law which keeps the role interesting and working at this respected advisory firm provides ample opportunity for future career growth.
We're looking for people who can:
- Gets things done with drive and enthusiasm
- Constantly review own tasks to ensure they are progressed without undue delay
- Anticipate upcoming tasks and adopts a proactive approach
- Prioritise work effectively
- Recognises own ability and development needs
- Actively seek feedback from others and look to modify and improve the impact of self on others
- Seek opportunities to learn and broaden knowledge
This position is perfect for an ambitious career looking to start their career in an exciting and varied industry working for an industry leading firm.
If this sounds like the right role for you don't hesitate to get in touch!