|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supporting the Brand and Design team in delivering consistent and effective graphic design from concept to production, including marketing collateral, multimedia graphics and video
- Working on the delivery of consistent and effective documents across a variety of marketing materials and media including brochures, flyers, infographics, website graphics, adverts, invitations, emails, video and tenders
- Designing and working on the production of adhoc graphics for internal or corporate use such as signage
- Assisting with photography and video output and providing creative input and ideas
- Working with partners to design and produce collateral for clients
It is essential that you are a confident user of Adobe Creative Suite and have excellent skills with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. An understanding of website structure and basic HTML skills are also required. If you are passionate about design and marketing, have strong attention to detail and capable of producing professional, impactful visual designs, then you could be suitable for this role!
If you are interested and wish to be considered, please apply now!