Internal Communications Manager
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
We are working with a global law firm to hire a Internal communications specialist to operate at management level in an international capacity. This role is business critical to the firm and as such we are keen to start the process over the next few weeks before business normality resumes.
Providing strategic and tactical internal communications advice, the role will work closely with the Head of Comms to develop and implement the global internal communications strategy and plans, aligned to the firm's business objectives.
Some key aspects of the role include;
- Support key senior management in the delivery of their business objectives by providing strategic advice on the most appropriate channel and best practice methods for delivery of key messages.
- Proactively develop positive relationships with all relevant stakeholders - e.g. senior management teams, industry, practice area, functions, diversity, CSR and L&D heads.
- Support the planning and implementation of major internal communications campaigns
- Help develop and embed a suite of internal communication tools, templates and process to build the firm's communications capability.
- Provide proofing and editorial assistance as required
- Help drive content on primary centralised channels, with a particular focus on the global intranet.
- Ensure all internal communication is consistent with firm vision, strategy, key messages and style guide.
The successful candidate will have solid internal communications experience gained within professional services or a large corporate.
If this role sounds of interest and you would be interested in learning more, please click apply or reach out to Ben Curle directly.