|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£45000 - £52000 per annum|
A Top 20 Practice in London are looking for a qualified Internal Auditor to join their growing team.
If you're ambitious, driven, and want to manage your own portfolio of clients in the near future than this role could be the one for you!
As well as the more technical aspects of the role, this really requires an individual who is able to truly understand the business, and offer value adding advice. These softer skills are crucial, not just in retaining clients and driving forwarding the department, but also in your own career development. Due to the high level of client contact this is wonderful opportunity to hone your abilities.
the list of responsivities below are by no means exhaustive and instead are indicative of the key features of the role.
- Leading audit assignments from planning through to completion.
- Working closely with Directors and partners to deliver quality, on time work.
- Mange and review the work of more junior members of the team
- Develop strong client relationships.
- Fully ACA/ACCA qualified
- Previous experience of internal audit in a practice environment
If intersted in discussing further, please apply today!