Internal Audit Senior
|Specialisation:||Audit & Tax|
|Salary:||£36000.00 - £44000.00 per annum|
* Internal Audit Senior * Internal Audit Assistant Manager * IAA * CIA * Internal Audit *
A Top 10 Practice in London are looking for an Internal Auditor Senior to join their growing team.
If you were successful in joining, you would be entered into a management training programme with tailored advice and a personalised progression path. As the firm is growing, particularly in internal audit, there is no shortage of opportunities on offer.
As well as the more technical aspects of the role, this really requires an individual who is able to truly understand the business, and offer value adding advice. These softer skills are crucial, not just in retaining clients and driving forwarding the department, but also in your own career development. Due to the high level of client contact this is wonderful opportunity to hone your abilities and the firm offers some excellent internal training for these skills away.
The list of responsivities below are by no means exhaustive and instead are indicative of the key features of the role.
- Leading audit assignments from planning through to completion.
- Working closely with Directors and partners to deliver quality, on time work.
- Mange and review the work of more junior members of the team
- Develop strong client relationships.
- IAA/CIA/ACA/ACCA qualified
- Previous experience of internal audit in a practice environment
If interested in discussing further, please apply today!