Insolvency Special Investigations- London
We are delighted to be able to offer you an opportunity to join an international accountancy firm who are looking for a an Insolvency Analyst to work in their Special Investigations team based in the heart of London.
This role would suit an ambitious Insolvency professional interested in working in the contentious space Insolvency. You will be getting to join a prestigious firm, renowned for the work done in it's Special Investigations Insolvency team.
You will ideally have a broad experience working in both corporate and personal insolvency. The company are looking to hire candidates who confidently take ownership of their caseload making strategic and calculated decisions. While not essential; CPI certification would be highly desirable.
- To undertake all assigned investigations to the highest standards of objectivity, integrity, and professionalism, and with appropriate awareness of the often conflicting needs of directors, contributories, and creditors.
- Interacting with Managers and Directors to devise case strategy
- Drafting reports at each stage of an insolvency case.
- Managing Junior members of the team.
- Liaising with creditors.
- Working on site when necessary when liquidations involved.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join one Insolvency's most well respected and interesting divisions. If you're looking to make a move into more interesting contentious Insolvency, don't hesitate to get in touch!