Insolvency/Restructuring Executive - London
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
Ambition is excited to be working with a growing business as there is a demand to increase staff at the Executive level.
The firm provides Restructuring, Advisory and Consultancy services across the division for Companies in distressed situations.
As an Executive, your responsibility would be for a diverse caseload whilst also assisting senior staff with their larger, more complex projects across different areas of Restructuring and Insolvency.
You would be involved in:
- Large / SME corporate insolvencies
- Advisory assignments i.e. options analysis, contingency planning, Pre-lend reports
- IBRs (Independent Business Reviews)
- Distressed M&A
- Debt Advisory
In order to be considered for these opportunities, you need to:
- Be a Qualified Accountant - ACCA / ACA / CIMA
- Have at least 3/4 years' of Insolvency/Restructuring/Advisory experience
- Have strong financial analysis skills and experience of managing a portfolio of corporate restructurings/insolvencies.
This is a great time to consider a move with a large Entrepreneurial business, affording their employees the opportunity to develop their careers. The varied nature of the role protects you from being pigeonholed in one area of insolvency/restructuring and being able to get involved in large projects across a number of sectors. You would struggle to find another opportunity with such scope for progression and exposure.
If an opportunity with this organisation is of interest, please apply below.