Insolvency / Business Restructuring Supervisor
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
Ambition are recruiting for a global consultancy in their Liverpool office. They are looking to bring in an insolvency/restructuring professional as a Supervisor into their division.
Your focus would be on handling restructuring assignments, focusing on CVAs, Liquidations, Administrations, Receiverships etc. You will be responsible for the assignments on a day-to-day basis but also supervising for junior staff. You would also stand in for the Manager when it comes to monitoring, planning and reviewing work.
Your day-to-day will include:
-Providing the junior members of staff with their work.
- Responsibility for case compliance; ensuring that all deadlines are adhered to.
- Monitoring budgets and team utilisation.
- Support Senior management including resourcing and strategy for new assignments.
- Prepare and review statutory documentation including reports.
- Assist in the development of junior staf including appraising and motivation.
You will have relevant insolvency experience, and qualifications i.e. ACCA/ACA/CPI.
This opportunity will suit someone who is looking for the opportunity to use their insolvency/restructuring experience but also handle supervisory responsibility for a team and their successes.
If this role is of interest, please apply below.