Insolvency Professional - Milton Keynes
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£25000 - £38000 per annum|
We are delighted to be able to offer you an opportunity to join a prominent insolvency firm who are looking for an Insolvency Administrator to work in their Milton Keynes office. The firm prides itself on offering staff a support structure to help them realise their potential.
This role is ideally suited to someone with 1-3 years' experience of working within Insolvency, and provides a great opportunity for career growth in the future. The company is currently dealing with a high level of work and is in need of someone who can work hands on, day to day managing cases. While not essential, CPI certification would be an advantage.
As an Insolvency Administrator you will be working primarily within Corporate Insolvency. The company are looking to hire candidates who confidently take ownership of their caseload with experience of working on cases from cradle to grave.
- Interacting with Managers and Directors to devise case strategy
- Managing full lifecycle of a portfolio of corporate cases
- Drafting reports at each stage of an insolvency case.
- Managing and assisting Junior members of the team.
- Liaising with creditors.
- Communicating with a range of stakeholders (internal & external) creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals
If you're an enthusiastic Insolvency Administrator looking to progress your career at a successful firm offering a competitive salary as well as an attractive reward and bonus scheme, don't hesitate to contact us!