Insolvency Manager - Hertfordshire
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
Ambition have been assigned on an Insolvency Manager role with a highly regarded organisation which is based in Hertfordshire.
You would be managing a team to ensure that all services and projects are delivered to a high standard and in timely fashion.
You will be:
- Managing and guiding staff, handling their training and development.
- Working on formal insolvency cases; corporate and personal including Administrations, Liquidations, Voluntary Arrangements and Bankruptcies.
- Responsibility for team WIP management
- Monitoring of fees to ensure that they are being drawn in accordance with resolutions.
- Ensure quality of documentation being completed and that there is statutory compliance.
Ideally you will be at least CPI-qualified and either studying towards or be JIEB-qualified. It is not essential but if you have an Accountancy qualification, that will be an added bonus.
With the reputation of the firm, there is the opportunity to further develop your career and be afforded responsibilty/autonomy. You must have at least 4/5 years' insolvency experience and experience of handling insolvency portfolios from cradle to grave.
If this role is of interest, please apply below.