|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Benefits|
An opportunity has come up for an insolvency professional in a boutique practice, consisting of seven partners and approximately thirty staff, to join as a Manager of one of their core teams.
The business carries out corporate and personal insolvency work, advisory and restructuring assignments - sourcing their work from several Asset Based Lenders and Banks amongst others.
As an Insolvency Manager, you would be working on but not be limited to:
- A primarily corporate insolvency portfolio of 20 - 30 cases of varying size and complexity i.e. Administrations (including Trading), Liquidations (Solvent and Insolvent) and Receiverships.
- Liaising with various stakeholders including secured lenders and distressed debt purchasers
- Realising assets
- Managing a small team
- Reporting to senior members of staff on case progression and updates
The firm are known for "punching above their weight" bringing in high-profile cases and they are particularly good at sourcing work from retail, care home and hotel sectors.
Based on the nature of the work, they would ideally be looking for someone who is already experienced in a Managerial capacity. Furthermore, the work wouldn't just be insolvency, you would get involved in advisory assignments and restructuring.
You would need:
- At least 4 years' insolvency/restructuring experience
- Previous managerial experience
- To be a qualified accountant or at least be strong numerically.
- To have a good background in corporate insolvency
- Some experience with advisory projects i.e. cash flow forecasting, IBRs etc.
You'd be part of an ambitious, high-performing team, afforded the opportunity to work on a variety of assignments in different sectors.
If this interests you, please apply below.