|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits|
Ambition are working with a well-known organisation in London who are looking to add an Insolvency Manager to their team.
You will be working on primarily Corporate engagements and responsible for a team which takes on Administrations, Liquidations and Voluntary Arrangements.
You will need to be able to:
- Monitor WIP
- Ensure billings are completed
- Report directly to Partners
- Liaise with various stakeholders of cases
- Complete intial strategy plan for all incoming corporate engagements
- Train and mentor junior members of staff
Ideally you will have at least 5 years' experience and 1 - 2 years at Manager level. Ideally you will be JIEB qualified but CPI is also desirable. This is a great opportunity to take on a senior role at a growing, sociable team.
If this role is of interest, please apply below.