|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
A top London boutique are looking to add another insolvency professional with a specialism in contentious/investigations work to their team.
Your day-to day would include:
- Investigating a variety of Insolvency cases, both personal and corporate.
- Forensic analysis of Company books, accounts and records.
- Gathering evidence from a wide variety of sources re: antecedent transactions, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty etc.
- Acting as key internal liaison to the senior staff, in order to advise on strategy going forward.
- Drafting reports, court applications, witness statements etc.
Ideally your previous career focus would have been on contentious insolvency work and this is an area that you have a passion for. This can be from either public or private sector.
If this role is of interest, please apply below.